• Bolton

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Wolves

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
West Ham 18th - Just can't see them turning a corner quick enough to stay up. They've dragged themselves into it already and with others teams like Hull with a win last week and building momentum, I can't see them staying up.

Burnley 19th - Laws has no idea, he doesn't have a clue about the Premier League and can't handle it. Burnley have been doomed since Pompey did the double over them, awful.

Portsmouth 20th - Need I say more? One of the better line ups compared to Hull, Burnley, Wolves etc but with off the pitch problems we've been doomed for a while. Never been able to concentrate on a match without finances in the back of our minds. Only one person to blame for this and it's Gaydamak.

sunderland, bolton and portsmouth. I think i've had a hang-over

I said at the start of the season that Portsmouth Hull and Burnley will go down and I will stick by that.

Portsmouth
Burnley
Hull/West Ham.

It'll be tight between the last two, I'm just glad there have been three or four teams a lot worse than us this season. Mick McCarthy has surprised me, fair play to him.

Well Pompey are gone really so its all about who's going with them,i think West Ham and Burnley,mainly because i have no faith what so ever in their managers.

Burnley & West Ham to join Pompey. Zola to get the sack after this coming gameweek :(

I don't think West Ham will survive, the criticism of Zola has come at the wrong time and like JP said, I have no faith in him.

Well I'd love to be able to say Sunderland in 18th but I can't

I think because of the quality in West Ham's squad compared to Hull they should just survive. I think Burnley sealed their fate by appointing Laws, and well Pompey are just unlucky

18th Hull
19th Burnley
20th Pompey

Pompey, Burnley, and Wigan. West Ham will make it by the skin of their gonads.

Why isn't Portsmouth on 100 %? Just plain stupidity, that is.

Anyway, Burnley will go down as well, they have an immensely tough schedule, can't see them picking up more than a handful of points, maybe. Hull to follow them down, hopefully. Even with Phil Orange gone, they're still a despicable club and not worthy of being in the Premier League. Don't let the door slam you on the *** on the way out.

I don't think Burnley will pick up another point all season.

Back