Who will be the next team to take a hammering?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K

Which team?

• Total voters

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
We've been gifted a number of results that defy belief already this season, but there is always room for more. My question to you is: Who do you think will be next?

I've included the most likely candidates in the poll. I apologise if this offends any of you, if you are a supporter of one of these fine institutions.

Also, if you're feeling a bit on the psychic side, predict some scores while you're at it.

Note: "A hammering" is basically a team like Liverpool losing 3-0, and a team like Aston Villa losing 6-0.

Wigan again imo and probably another couple of times this season, if not them then props west ham :'(

You share the same thinking as me Shay Given :)

Blackpool are due another couple of spankings.

Spurs to beat Wigan 4/5-0 next week.

Last edited:
West Ham, Stoke and Wigan all have good potential for a hammering on Saturday, hopefully at least one 6-0 that day. Moreso West Ham and Wigan, but given Chelsea's form I'd be scared if I was a Stoke fan.

Stoke, Wigan and Westham will all probaly get a hammering this weekend.

Probably us, the next time we meet another top-table club. :@

Last edited:
I see Newcastle have been put 2nd. :(

Who won 6-0 though? ;)

I'm going Wigan btw.

Stoke on Saturday at the Bridge...going to watch that game live

Wigan tonight against Hartlepool. 3/4-0 To Jeff Stelling's favourite team I hope.

West Ham at Old Trafford. Got a Fletcher hat trick written all over it. ;)

I see Newcastle have been put 2nd. :(

Who won 6-0 though? ;)

I'm going Wigan btw.

Recently-promoted teams were included by default, and they are listed in alphabetical order. (H)

Recently-promoted teams were included by default, and they are listed in alphabetical order. (H)

All right, you got me there. :P

Still, Wigan just look appalling this season and I think Martinez is an incredibly overrated manager, at Premier League level. His signings have been poor and Wigan aren't hard of cash at the moment.

very confident at the moment so i will say Stoke will recieve a battering on Saturday especialy with Ramires making his debut.

Not entirely sure who they'll hammer but spurs usually hammer someone each season so I'm expecting them to hammer someone :)

Back