Who will win the 2009-2010 Premier League?

Champions 2009-2010

• Arsenal

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
I see a lot of people on here have mixed views on this topic. So who do you guys think will win the Premier League?

Of course (without the bias) i think Manchester United will just edge it. We have the experience when it comes to the pressure end of the season such as this. With important games such as Liverpool and Chelsea to come, if those games were away games, i'd be very worried about losing the title but as they are both at Old Trafford, im farely confident we can win the fourth in a row and over take Liverpools record

Last edited:
Arsenal, just because the Man Utd & Chelsea fans in my class are more annoying.

But they probably have the easiest run in, and a lot of players coming back from injury into form at the right time.

im still confident but then i supose i have to be haha.

Chelsea.

I think they are to good this season.

I said Chelsea at the start of the season, and I'll stick with it despite them self-destructing a little bit recently. Still think they'll pip the other two.

Bit uncalled for mate, Chelsea have as good as chance in the Champions League.

Didn't mean it in a **** taking way.
Now that makes your comment uncalled for.

In all seriousness, i've always said once United get ahead of us we won't catch them. We've got the hardest run in + United always finish the season strongly. My hearts saying Chelsea will win it but my head's saying United will 8-|

man utd and scottish league unfor for me rangers :(

I think that we will come out the winners.I will be shocked at the end of the season if we don't win it and,since there aren't any indications as to who will edge it,I have to go with my team.Chelsea have said to of been on poor form of late in the Premier League and following the defeat to Inter in the Champions League,that could prove to be a good advantage for both United and Arsenal.

Arsenal are the underdogs going for the title and Manchester United,although being carried by Rooney's superb form,should have the better chance.If Chelsea can pull it together,then they'll win,but we look all-the-more-stable.

Liverpool!!!!!!!!
Nah jokes.
But I think United will win it even though I hate to admit it.
Still........................
YOU NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!

Back