Whos a good signing for Rangers

craig-lin69

Reaction score
Am looking for great players need some help and who should i get rid off in order to balance the team

Arshavin is a beast got him for 8.5M, Sandaza fae Dundee Utd 750K. and Landon Donovon 10.4M

if you try sell gow, adam, offload a few players on loan you can have about 5 mil then ask the board and they may give you more
Try oguchi onyewu (DC) from standard liege and robert lewandowski (FC) from Lech
also if you can get ched evans on loan he is quality.

Get rid off all the useless players ike Mcculloch Beasley and that. U can get about 5m for Thomson sell him cos Edu is well better. Mark Reynolds is a beast of a Signing. Milevskyi is good aswell. Husyev from Dinamo is dyamite in the game mate.

Dont sell thomson, he turns out to be class for my team, bin the likes of mcclugger, charlie fat ****, dailly, weir, hemdani, should give you a few million, get conway from dundee utd for about £800,000, hes good on the wings,

I'd recommend Berra and Andy Driver as well. You can get Fletcher for 1.3m in the 1st season if you are lucky.

I'd bin Miller, Ferguson/Thomson (one of them purely to raise cash), McCulloch, Adam and McGregor will become unhappy (normally) so might be best to sell him while he's playing well and worth a bit more..

i'm in 2011/12 with rangers top and i won the league last season with 100 points well ahead of celtic my team was

Dan Coman
Steve Whittaker, Leo (brazilian from gremio) Andriy Rusol, Jelle Van Damme
Anouar Diba, Ovidiu Petre, Barry Ferguson, Kyle Lafferty
Bojan, Nikos Fragos (Regen)

This was my team so maybe some of those, especially diba is a good signing, he's at roda or vitesse in holland i think at the start one of the dutch teams in yellow
since this season though i have lost bojan to man utd for €43mil an replace him with a russian striker called alexandr minchenkov who is good, but there is a ukrainian striker that celtic have so chek him out, he has been top scorer an assister the last 2 seasons in the spl and he's called Olexandr Gladkyi

Last edited:
Willians Santana from south america, ive had him for 5 seasons, play him as a striker and he will bag 30+ goals a season. bargain at 5mill. he can aslo play anywhere in midfield

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

also get Davide santon from inter for 5.25 mill. play him on right wing to replace lafferty. he gets plenty of assists, he wont be a star man but is a consistent performer getting 7.2 to 7.8 every game

what formation shoud i play

hould igo attack or defence

and who should i buy

Back