whos defence is better

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K

whos defence

• liverpools( aurelio, carragher, srktel, johnson)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Man Utd ( evra, vidic, rio, Brown)

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** i clicked liverpool ment to click man u

I would say Man Utd and I think most people would, let's hope I get proved wrong this season though :D

Shouldn't Uniteds defence be

Evra O'Shea Evans Brown

Liverpool easily :) But from the two in the poll, it's close, could only be decided on form but I think Liverpool's..

Shouldn't Uniteds defence be

Evra O'Shea Evans Brown

Liverpool easily :) But from the two in the poll, it's close, could only be decided on form but I think Liverpool's..

we have van der sar, vidic, and rio out injured..so its not the best at the minute.. though overall its united's

look at the sucess past couple of seasons with evra vidic ferdinand bown/neville..

we have van der sar, vidic, and rio out injured..so its not the best at the minute.. though overall its united's

look at the sucess past couple of seasons with evra vidic ferdinand bown/neville..
Vidic is a monster, i think he'd look grand in a liverpool shirt :L

I would vote for man united..

but why only liverpool and man united? chelsea's defense is better than liverpool's imo arsenal's aint too shabby aswell now that vermaelen is there..

Where's Tottenham's defense?

Clearly top of the table.

All about Corluka, King, Bassong, Assou-Ekotto at the moment.

:P

i voted for utd but chelsea's are the best without a dout. they have the best defencive record in the last 5 years. liverpools defence is in recent years have been awfull, will be better with johnson but worse because of insua

I would vote for man united..

but why only liverpool and man united? chelsea's defense is better than liverpool's imo arsenal's aint too shabby aswell now that vermaelen is there..
Varmalen looks like a great player i must admit
Cappeloisthebest, Chelseas defence isnt that good.. Carvaloh is getting old so is JT and Cole and Ivanovic isnt great..
I think Insua is looking a good player, hes only like what 21?

Varmalen looks like a great player i must admit
Cappeloisthebest, Chelseas defence isnt that good.. Carvaloh is getting old so is JT and Cole and Ivanovic isnt great..
I think Insua is looking a good player, hes only like what 21?

C'mon mate, Ashley Cole is a great left back. Let's not deny that for the sake of disagreeing. :P

C'mon mate, Ashley Cole is a great left back. Let's not deny that for the sake of disagreeing. :P

people only slate ashley cole because the public have grown to love hes wife more then him.

and ohmygawdzz: jt is only 28 thats not old, ivanovich is only 24 very young and ok carvalho is 31 but hes still a brilliant centre back. and alex is only 27 and is a man mountain. and the poll was the best defence and over the past 5 years like i said chelsea have the best record.

As a arsneal fan i hate to admit but ashley is one of the best left backs in the world..the only left back i can think of thats better than him is evra only becuase evra is a little bit better at dribbling than cole is thats it really.

I totally agree on the cheryl cole thingy its a quite remarkable love couple lol i really dont see what cheryl cole see's in ashley hes a total ***** but a good footballer

ashley cole - the most hated person ever!
cheryl cole - The most loved person ever and one of the fittest!

Last edited:
As a arsneal fan i hate to admit but ashley is one of the best right backs in the world..the only left back i can think of thats better than him is evra only becuase evra is a little bit better at dribbling than cole is thats it really.

I totally agree on the cheryl cole thingy its a quite remarkable love couple lol i really dont see what cheryl cole see's in ashley hes a total ***** but a good footballer

ashley cole - the most hated person ever!
cheryl cole - The most love person ever and one of the fittest!

im glad some1 agrees with me lol. i go to all the england home matches and i always nearly get into trouble because when every1 starts getten on cole and lampards back i always have a go. at the end of the day im watching england now my club and england is number 1. and yes cheryl is fit as **** lol.

I think he guys is asking who has a better defense out of man utd and liverpool not who do you think has the best but ya no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back