Who's going down!?

• Thread starter Thread starter W4FC B3N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 578

Which 3 won't be playing in the PL next season?

• Wigan

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Wolves

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Birmingham

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Blackburn

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

W4FC B3N

Reaction score
Is it going to be all the B's, most of the W's or a mixture of both?

Remaining fixtures;

Wigan; Blackpool [A], Sunderland [A], Everton [H], Villa [A], West Ham [H], Stoke [A]

West Ham; Villa [H], Chelsea [A], Man City [A], Blackburn [H], Wigan [A], Sunderland [H]

Wolves; Fulham [H], Stoke [A], Birmingham [A], West Brom [H], Sunderland [A], Blackburn [H]

Blackburn; Everton [A], Man City [H], Bolton [H], West Ham [A], Man Utd [H], Wolves [A]

Blackpool; Wigan [H], Newcastle [H], Stoke [H], Tottenham [A], Bolton [H], Man Utd [A]

Birmingham; Sunderland [H], Chelsea [A], Liverpool [A], Wolves [H], Newcastle [A], Fulham [H], Tottenham [A]

15 Blackburn 32 -12 35
16 Birmingham 31 -12 35
17 Blackpool 32 -20 33
---------------------------
18 West Ham 32 -18 32
19 Wolves 32 -20 32
20 Wigan 32 -23 31

Who do you think is going down, judging from their remaining fixtures?

Last edited:
looks like Wigan,Wolves,Birmingham for me...wigan is small club(like them(H))which is managing to escape relegation for a few seasons now but i think they can't save themselves this season,same for wolves because last season they saved themselves in last game(lack quality for PL) and birmingham(so inconsistent,except league cup) because i think west ham blackpool and blackburn are a better teams than them and that could decide in the last games

Think it will be Wigan, Wolves, Blackpool to be honest.
I hope it is Wigan, Wolves and West Ham.

Blackpool are going south and will end up doing a Hull.
Wigan have been very poor this season, more than certain for the drop IMO.
I think West Ham will stay up, I think they got to many decent players to go down.
Wolves, well there just Wolves. Cant stand some of their fans, cant stand the club.

Wolves ( I want them to stay up bad sadly i think they will go down)
Wigan (I think they will go down also and personally I have never liked them, find them extremely boring to watch )
Blackpool ( I expected them to go down and i think they will finish 18th)

These are all just opinions of mine though;)

Personally, I think Wigan will stay up, they can easily get 9 points from them remaining fixtures, but if they lose against Blackpool, they will really struggle, but Blackpool, West Ham an Stoke are winnable, Sunderland are going through a bad patch and Villa are beatable.

TBH I think you're selections are too limited. Everyone from about Fulham and lower is fair game for relegation. Absolutely insane this season.

I think it''l go down to last day with Blackpool v Utd. If Utd has won the league and decide to rest players they'll be evens to stay up. If UTD need a win well, sorry 'pool see you in 2 years

Back