whos richer, malaga or blackburn?

• Thread starter Thread starter wedgie12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K
Serious question? :/ Malaga are owned by a billionaire, oil rich Qatari. Blackburn are owned by a couple Indian chicken owners.

Hm yup, the owner of Malaga is the same owner as PSG I think, the ruler of Qatar. So...

Although Malaga have a richer owner, he's a tight git, doesn't give you much money after the 1st season, I think its because he's only a background sugar daddy. Not sure how much Blackburn get but whenever I check their transfer history they always seem to spend at least 20 million.

i just started playing new games with blackburn..my board only gave me TB - $800k and WB - $1.1m weekly to spend.

anyway i just play for fun before i decided go to LLM. It more fun and challenging there..you shuld try it

Malaga for sure. but wont Blackburn be overtaken soon by oil owners instead of chicken farmers

Although Malaga have a richer owner, he's a tight git, doesn't give you much money after the 1st season, I think its because he's only a background sugar daddy. Not sure how much Blackburn get but whenever I check their transfer history they always seem to spend at least 20 million.

exactly, but if u convince the malaga board, then u can gt more money to improve the squad.

Nope, Venkys ruled out any sale, said we are their baby. Said oil owners are also the same owners of Malaga and PSG

Back