WHY AM I NOT A CLUB LEGEND YET???

• Thread starter Thread starter dreamandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

dreamandy

Reaction score
I know the title sounds obnoxious, but in my defense I have led my club (Hemel Hampstead) from its humble beginnings in Vanarama Conference South all the way up to the premier league, back-to-back- that is 5 consecutive promotions in a row.
I would like to think that I've done more than enough to become a club legend - but alas, I am still a frigging "favored personnel"
My lifelong dream has been to have a stadium named after me, and with the construction of the new stadium now beginning, I'm beginning to see that all these years have been in vain.
So, to sum it up, any ideas as to how I'm not a club legend yet??

you failed to win the FA cup playing in the champioship and the euro cup in your 1st premier season....

shame on you...

I know the title sounds obnoxious, but in my defense I have led my club (Hemel Hampstead) from its humble beginnings in Vanarama Conference South all the way up to the premier league, back-to-back- that is 5 consecutive promotions in a row.
I would like to think that I've done more than enough to become a club legend - but alas, I am still a frigging "favored personnel"
My lifelong dream has been to have a stadium named after me, and with the construction of the new stadium now beginning, I'm beginning to see that all these years have been in vain.
So, to sum it up, any ideas as to how I'm not a club legend yet??

Have you actually been winning the leagues, or getting through as playoff winners?

I have won mostly through playoffs.... I guess that answers my question..darn.
Still you'd think that in real life, I have done more than enough to be considered a legend :(

I have won mostly through playoffs.... I guess that answers my question..darn.
Still you'd think that in real life, I have done more than enough to be considered a legend :(

I'm the same with Lincoln. Trophies will help though.

im a club legend at MK Dons after winning L1, winning, championship, then finishing in the CL places first year in PL, doubt I get a stadium named after me though. Good work regardless.

That happened to me with Basingstoke, in 15 years I had them challenging top 4 in the premiership, and won the FA cup once. Real Madrid at the Camrose LOL.
I still only favoured personnel.

The game must think only trophies matter, and doesn't take into account a MASSIVE rise in statue you bring to a club

Your a club legend

Back