Why are my files taking so long to be approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisgrogan

Reaction score
i uploaded a file 5 days ago then another 4 days ago then another 3 days ago then i see files saying uploaded 1 day ago WHY AINT MINE GETTING APPROVED THAT QUICKLY?

Because you're a goon and you write in capital letters.

Maybe your just getting unlucky..

Or maybe your files that are being uploaded are ****.

Maybe your files aren't very good.

They won't just accept any old rubbish...

Can you post the link to your files in here, please?

The best thing to do is post a thread whinging.

Really.

Oh.

The last 2 links are exactly the same..

Thread moved, files approved as far as i can tell? oO)

Dear Fm-Base forum member,

On behalf of the staff I would like to apologise that you have had to wait a few hours to have files approved. It was indeed my turn to sit in front of the monitor and hit refresh every 186 minutes or the world would end, by that I mean your files remain unapproved.

A lass the new gossip girl was released this week and I was getting my hair done that day, thinking nobody would upload new files for FM10 with just a few weeks until demo release of FM11 and less than a month until FULL release of FM11.

‘How many times would they expect their files to be downloaded’ I thought to myself as I eased into GG (gossip girl)

To much shock and dismay I was interrupted abruptly by Redders, clearly aggrieved at having his McDonalds interrupted. Screaming at me to hurry up and approve your files before Nick Main creates another thread asking everyone to leave and no doubt claim that Max or Frankie could have done a better job.

No doubt your files will prove to be highly successful between now and November the 5th and I will no doubt steal the files and claim them as my own, boosting numbers even more and no doubt blowing the roof of the bandwidth.

Yours sincerely

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.