• Thread starter Thread starter iStaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

iStaan

Reaction score
Why are Q.P.R Not rich on FM12 Ex. Transfer Budget not much

Can anyone help me?

Um.. Why should they be rich? They've not done anything to prove how rich they are.. Apart from sign a few overpaid players on frees and loans.

Yes the owners are really rich around the same lines as Manchester City actually

the owners are scarily rich. I would also like to know the answer to this

They are? So are the owners of a lot of football teams..

FM generally only make clubs rich if the owners have actually proven their value.. Not just because the owners themselves say they are rich.. Hence why Blackburn & Birmingham were not rich on FM when they had their takeovers.

Unless there's evidence that those owners are putting a large amount of their wealth into the club, then that doesn't mean much. You can be rich without pouring money into the business.

They are? So are the owners of a lot of football teams..

FM generally only make clubs rich if the owners have actually proven their value.. Not just because the owners themselves say they are rich.. Hence why Blackburn & Birmingham were not rich on FM when they had their takeovers.
Alright fair enough. Just one of my friends is a QPR fan and he bangs on constantly about how rich they are :P

Just because a team has a wealthy Chairman \ Board, doesn't mean that they splash money about. It means that the Board has money which they could put into theclub, but they don't. I remember hearing a few years back that Cheltenham Town board of directors were in the top ten (or maybe fifteen) for highest culumative wealth in England. Yet they never spend money. And apart from this year (where they are somehow doing well) they always linger towards the bottom of the footballing period. So basically, QPR aren't rich because Cheltenham Town aren't rich.

Back