Why are the german national side always different???

• Thread starter Thread starter SScraigSS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

SScraigSS

Reaction score
Just wondered why on every fm game ive played is the german national side always unavailabe to buy or scout?

THey aren't real players, so it's just made up just for the team, because all the German IRL internationals are still there, i.e Lahm, Gomez, Muller at Bayern, so they don't add the internationals on the game instead of the others, so they are only there for international games

Thats what I think

THey aren't real players, so it's just made up just for the team, because all the German IRL internationals are still there, i.e Lahm, Gomez, Muller at Bayern, so they don't add the internationals on the game instead of the others, so they are only there for international games

Thats what I think

Yeah it's not that.

It's something to do with the rights of the national teams, and administrator will be able to say exactly why.

There is a fix, search on google for the problem and it will direct you to the thread on fm base. If you use steam you have to delete 3 files from that update and also the SI folder update. Then start a new game and it will be the correct players.

The thread tells you where and what files to delete I have done it but can't remember.

Yeah it's not that.

It's something to do with the rights of the national teams, and administrator will be able to say exactly why.

There is a fix, search on google for the problem and it will direct you to the thread on fm base. If you use steam you have to delete 3 files from that update and also the SI folder update. Then start a new game and it will be the correct players.

The thread tells you where and what files to delete I have done it but can't remember.

It kind of is, you just explained why they aren't on the national team, I answered his question

Yeah but you didnt say why you just said what most of us know and I'm sure he does that they are made up names.

Not being picky but there is an actual reason!!!!!!!

The grayed out German team is full of absolute beasts. In the few saves over the years where I haven't had the proper files deleted the "fake" German team is hard to move out of the #1 spot.

I think the stats are from the real players it just the names are different

Back