Why cant I get advice from my assistant manager?

• Thread starter Thread starter rtw100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtw100

Reaction score
I am currently playing as Leyton Orient and after the first season my assistants contract came to end and I decided not to renew. I hired a youth coach from Arsenal who was rated as being a very good assistant as well. Problem im now having is I can no longer get much help from my assistant on matchdays. With my old assistant I could click on opposition players before game and an * would come up next to a player that he would recommend to mark tightly, close down etc. With my new assitant manager this is not happening and the option to ask 'Ask Assistant' is not even there.

Obviously I know I can do it all myself and choose the players I want to mark tightly or close down but its always good having your assistant to give you some help I find. Any ideas why im no longer getting much from my assistant?

your assistant has to get used to your team. it will take him a little while (weeks to months depending on his ability) to get to know the squad and how they play, then he becomes knowledgable enough to advise you and the button becomes active.

also you have signed a youth coach so he may noy have a full green bar in the *** man job suitability column, wait for it to get higher as he gains experience as an *** man and he can then advise you. and please search next time:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/assistant-opposition-instuction-bar-disabled-t28158.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back