Why do Barcelona start with only around 10M?

• Thread starter Thread starter iStaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

iStaan

Reaction score
Ok, Yes i know you dont really need to buy players for Barcelona in there first season but i was just curious. Because they always top the rich list.

Can anyone help me?

Is there any updates to change that aswell?

they start with 10m because in the summer they signed alexis sanchez for around 40 million and cesc for 35 million so they have done there transfer deals for the summer hence only having 10 million. if you wish to change it i would use the editor or fmrte

Probably because Barca know they dont need players ;)

You can use the editor thats with the game, or download FMRTE and change it via that :)

you start with 10 million but around jan you get a massive 40 million to inprove your team

When i have played with barcelona i never spend in the first season and all ways win the treble so i put all the cash to wages and then in the second year i get 150 million then i go spending.

using the editor and fmtre to increse your transfer kitty!

Wanna know why? Because barca are fantastic at scouting and grooming youth, they horrid at major transfers, they have been bad for the last 5 years or so. They also have no patience either, they didnt need Fabregas, they needed a CB but they did it anyway. They didnt need Ibra they had Eto'o but they went ahead with it anyway, **** David Villa is the exact same age as Eto'o if they had never gotten Ibra in the first place they could saved themselves a truckload.

Mini rant aside its because they spend stupid amount on players they do not need.

Or because they just bought Sanchez and Fabregas... FM's always start post-recent transfer window.

Thanks Guys :)

Thanks Guys but if they are in debt alot and spent in the summer how do they still top the rich list?

Thanks Guys but if they are in debt alot and spent in the summer how do they still top the rich list?

I think the rich list counts the value of players as well, you'll find most teams have nowhere near as much money as the rich list says.

Back