why does man city have the best players in the world and dont win loads

• Thread starter Thread starter timtommyad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K

timtommyad

Reaction score
robinho SWP adebyor and they beat wolves 2-0 when they should do it like 4-0 they draw loads its stupid

1. This is arguably the shittest thread I've ever read.
2. SWP, Adebayor and Robinho didn't start.
3. They won 3-0.
4. This will be closed.

I'm sure if they knew why they'd be winning wouldn't they? Bad thread

It's obvious this thread was made by like a 6 year old. I mean it's the most stupid question I've ever seen.. Maybe if you knew anything about football then you would be able to answer your own question..

umm, weve lost twice you idiot, umm none of them started theyre all injured, wolves are a tough team at home all they do is close down, im with bigal this thread sucks more than george bush

get your facts right before you start complaining. No it wasnt 2-0 it was 3-0.

He does make one fair point, City should be doing better

They're 6th with 2 points off 4th with a game in hand. They seem to be doing all right to me..

umm, weve lost twice you idiot, umm none of them started theyre all injured, wolves are a tough team at home all they do is close down, im with bigal this thread sucks more than george bush

Heyyy-Leave George Bush alone :(

Apart from being massively retarded this thread is in the wrong section .:P

City have some good player but not the best in the world. Most of the big teams in europe have better players in my opinion.

the only world class players you have a tevez and perhaps given

this kid is stupid, city dont have the best players, and even if they did, winning 3-0 at wolves is a good result for anyone

city dont hav ethe best adebayor tevez and toure really and they are doin okay teh team needs to gel alot of players came in 3-0 it wolves is good wolves very good at home so stupid thread

He is obviously only about six years of age, because the grammar in the thread title is wrong.

I love the way we all insult people who are obviously so much younger than us. Britain is awesome!! :P

What makes it funnier is the fact he is a United fan.. What a strange, strange child.

Man City havent even finished their 1st season, and this ***** is already complaining. Man City will not be able to get the best players straight away. They have to build themsleves up slowly. by getting into the champions league, competing for premier league. Only then will the "best " players be willing to join City.

First off, to continue the trend i shall say whoever started this thread is a fool.
Secondly, I am a Man Utd fan, and I still thought that even at best Man City wouldnt hit the top 4. It seems now that they probably wont, but that doesnt mean theyre under achieving. They just lost their manager, whom in my opinion should have been given more time. And in fairness a lot of their 'star' players have been injured. I have to say though, when looking at the top 4, and the players they have -

Man U (Rooney, Vidic, Giggs)
Chelsea (Drogba, Essien, Lampard)
Liverpool (Torres, Gerrard)
Arsenal (Van Persie, Fabregas)

Manchester City have good players but I dont think they are the same standard as these players. You can argue that Tevez is, but personally I never thought he was good enough for Man Utd. Adebayor is strong but controversial. And personally I think Robinho was overpriced and over rated.

Hope Man City do break the top 4 though, I'm hoping for an all Manchester Champions league final :-D

Did they not spend huge amounts of cash last year?

Back