Why does my genie scout lie?

• Thread starter Thread starter lsamped
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 8K

lsamped

Reaction score
It says that Fellini can be bought for 20 million. I go to buy him, and thr club won't settle for anything less than 44 million

tbh, don't listen to that stuff on Genie scout. I only use genie for finding wonder kid regens, players CA/PA, progression rate and their stats when he reach full potential. :)

Its not perfect but really good at getting prices down for you.

Things that could affect it are like did you know that for Genie to be reliable you need to save the game then not click continue in FM? It works off a screenshot of the database when you save it, so for instance if your game is a few days ahead of the save, Fellaini could of signed a new contract or Everton valuation of the player may have gone up. It's not unreliable, you could be causing the problem.

In saying all this though, once or twice its gotten the price of a player wrong for me. Its not perfect but its pretty good.

I've caught you Jono .... this is how you find all these good players...such a cheat.

Spot on what Jono said.
i.e. if you saved your game on the ingame date of 1st July 2012, and you load that in Genie Scout. But you continue to play the game to 1st August 2012, without saving the game and reloading it in Genie Scout, the sale value prices could change massively.

Another thing that could push the price uop when compared to Genie Scout is rivalry's. If Manchester United wanted to buy Gerard for example, the price Liverpool will want will be more than, say Barcelona wanted him due to the rivalry.

Back