Why in gods name can't SI spend more time with the real aspect of the game?

• Thread starter Thread starter NicePrice
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

NicePrice

Reaction score
WHY??

My last game made me furious, why? Well the game is so god **** unrealistic... Haha what a moron u guys think, the game is perfect... NOOOOOOO!

When lets say the ball is kicked away from the opponents penalty area and my player is running next to the ball he wont just take the god **** ball, no he HAS to run the whole back to my goal and THEN he can start pressure thje ballkeeper.. This happens 3-4 times every game...

Another thing that makes me mad is that when im about to lose say 2-1 and ive set teams mentality to super offensive they persist passing the ball back to my keeper who just tries to kick the **** ball out of the stadium...

I really hope SI focus more on the details on the field and a little less on like contract signing bonuses in FM 13 -.-'

why do people keep criticising sports interactive when the problem is probably with their tactics.
if you are looking for perfect match engine gameplay, go and play fifa. this is FOOTBALL MANAGER.

Hahaha whats wrong with my tactic? did i tell my players to act stupid?

The match engine is just a means to an end, the end being a result. If you lose 2-1, its because the game decided that, where your goalkeeper kicks the ball is irrelevant.

guess not everyone loves the gamr lol fm match engine is alot better thana few games if you think fm has a bad match engine then try fifa manager 12 ;) then ull fall back in love with fm ;)

Maybe it isn't your tactics (though highly probable). But it could be your players - they may have a combined lack of flair creativity and decision making ie they re bereft of ideas and just pass the ball back to the keeper.

I don't have that problem, strange... In my first season as Chelsea I am on my way to when the league and currently in the CL final against Inter.

Well its just that when ive set my players mentality to superoffensive they still persist passing the ball bakc to the keeper but im even more frustrated that the players wont run and pick up the ball even if they are running 4 feet away from it -.-'

@andob123: i dont think the match engine sucks (the engine has been better developed during these past games) tough i just think thats a little strange behavior :P

For the love of god, just stay away from FIFA Manager 12. I've played it and it's complete utter **** :/

Or better yet, try it and you'll love this game even more!

it is only got to do with your tactics and your instructions you have given them mate :)

there are many factors effecting what players do in game depending on what you have set them to do or set them not to do! try and look at your tactic and their instructions as I get my players to do exactly what I want when I want :)

Actually what i dislike most is good players miss too many open chances like 1 on 1 and unmarked situation. I prefer lesser open chances to be shown than having it miss all the time. There's higher rate of converting such in real football.

Actually what i dislike most is good players miss too many open chances like 1 on 1 and unmarked situation. I prefer lesser open chances to be shown than having it miss all the time. There's higher rate of converting such in real football.

I guess you've never seen Torres play :P

OT: That happens to me aswell. But only with certain players.

I often set my sideline instructions to 'Get Ball Forward, Pump all in to Box and Push higher up' if I'm losing with 10 minutes to go, as well as setting the mentality to Overload, works a treat 75% of the time.

Back