kob06

Reaction score
i can't play any of my older players which need match fitness. And its november with no more fixtures ahead. can i enter them in a league??

Have you used the editor and are you sure that its the reserve team that is in the U19? What league is your youthteam playing in.
You can only enter à league at the beginning os the season

Last edited:
My youthteam is in the english under18s group 1 league. My reserves are in the under19s champions cup. I dont remember doing anything bout this on my editor. Is it too late to do anything? i've to keep arranging friendlys which is a pain... HELP

My youthteam is in the english under18s group 1 league. My reserves are in the under19s champions cup. I dont remember doing anything bout this on my editor. Is it too late to do anything? i've to keep arranging friendlys which is a pain... HELP

Are you playing with a downloaded databas etc or is the the normal from SI ? If its a downloaded, then thats the answer, that they have implemented the U19-Championsleague. (Once a season or save has strated, you cannot do anything about it)

Last edited:
i selected large database from game menu,I'm not sure what other options i could of used. Should i of downloaded a database from somewhere?? i'm cleaning up with spurs i'd be sick if i've to restart but i cant keep using friendlies for reserves its not competitive enough

wait till next season if u get fixtures (they will ask if u wanna join the reserves league + -19 league probably)