Why is no one interested in my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter AeroZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5K

AeroZ

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been playing for three seasons now with Ajax and not once was a club interested in one of my players.
Even though I've got some top-players. Has anyone had the same experience?? It's bugging me..

Ok, but i'm talking about clubs being interested in a player without me offering him to a bunch a clubs. Just because he deleivers a great performance..

Ok, but i'm talking about clubs being interested in a player without me offering him to a bunch a clubs. Just because he deleivers a great performance..

with Ajax and not once was a club interested in one of my players.

now you saying that other clubs are interested? are they are are they not lol?

if they ARE interested it is because they are performing well!

he means why arent teams wanting his players? you know how if your player does really well over a season you get raided by city ect.

he means why arent teams wanting his players? you know how if your player does really well over a season you get raided by city ect.

that is what I assumed..

Not sure really, not many of my players at all were wanted except for Nani from Chelsea for a while at the start of the game.. other than that, no one has wanted a player not listed and I won the league, lost FA Cup final and in the semi's of ECL..

haha i thought you didnt understand where he was comming from.

i usually get people interested in sandro and walker every window and more recently kaboul. rarely get offers unless there transfer listed though, the last game i seemed to get offers for players that wernt listed i prefere it this way tho.

ya im finding it difficult to move on the deadwood, trying to get rid of rooney (broke his foot and was out for a couple months, then just after coming back he was oddly called up to england, played and broke his ankle ) but no-one will take him and i just dont have the space to play him, his stats dropped significantly and he is on 180k a week so need him gone unfortunately

ive never been able to get rid of rooney in any fm games not even offering him on a free

Probably not playing at a high enough level.. My Newcastle team was constantly bombarded with offers for players like Ba, Cisse, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Coloccini, & Santon [Sold him for £20m ;)] because I finished 4th in the Premier League and won the Europa League.. If you're playing as Ajax, doing poorly in Europe but dominating your league not many teams from outside Holland will really care, and as you are the biggest club in Holland by quite a distance, nobody domestically will want your stars.

To cut a long story short, if your players are performing in Europe, you're more likely to have clubs becoming interested in them.. The level of your league/ country your league is in really does effect the level of interest in your team, as it would in real life.

Back