Why is transfer complet if i didn't accept any offers to sell players?

• Thread starter Thread starter dadicaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

dadicaa

Reaction score
Hey all i got one question. Why transfer complet if i didn't accept to sell player? I got Porto and in Inbox was written by the Otamendi went to 14 million in Liverpool but i didn't accept any offer for him and Juoa Moutinho went to Lyon and i didn't accept any offers for him. Now in FM in january 2013 but both players have a contract until 2016 and now both leave club. What happen guys? Please help me, now i need buy middfiled and Defense.

Sory for my bad English. I holp someone will reply me

Most likely the club intervened (like epic terrorist suggested) and sold him without your involvement, this tends to happen if the club is tight on finances or if the chairman/president/whoever has a high "interference/low patience" stat (hidden though).

Otamendi - Buyout 13mil = Club offers 13mil or more..You automatically accept the offer given.

Im not sure with Moutinho but he may also have same issue.
Key to stopping this happening is either offer player a new contract with no buyout but higher wage/bonus deals.
or offer new contract with higher buyout and maybe teams wont come to buy him.
(H)

epic terrorist, crispy6

don't know, does the Chairman may accept the offer without asking me? I get before 3.5 Milion € avaible for buy new players, it's not a lot but some money is.

Cisoc86

i will offer new contacts to all my young players and everyone who play in first team, and i holp everythink will be fine. It's a lot hard for me to play in next games without Otamendi, because he's my best player in Defense, and Joau Moutinho is best in MID, for Ball winning. I'm realy angry. These are already three players whom i have lost this season

Back