Why not?

• Thread starter Thread starter Validicus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 449

Validicus

Reaction score
I'm not sure why I didn't make an effort to immerse myself into the FM-Base community after signing up a year or so ago. I do remember hearing a few things which put me off, but I can see now that I was misled and should have had a look around for myself. Now that I have, I can't help but think that FM-Base seems a very good place to hang around. I look forward to discussing, debating, bantering, getting to know people, etc.

About me: I'm probably older than most given that CM98/99 was my first in the series, while I even played Player Manager and Premier Manager in the mid-90's. I have an avid interest in the tactical side of the game, both in real life and on FM. I've written articles and guides occasionally, some of which I may as well bring over.

That's all for now. See you around. :D

You missed out on the best CM (IMO) by a year! 97/98 pwnt (although one of the early noughties was decent, think it was 01/02)

Welcome!

welcome mate, do not underestimate how far some of the fans/members go back :)

Cm4 was my favourite though...

feel free to share your information etc, but please ensure you search first before posting as we here at Fm-base cover mostly everything :) so just Vm one of us in the green and we will gladly assist you :)

Back