Why the **** players are WAAAYYYYYY expensive the longer I keep playing??!!

daisuke

Reaction score
Right so I am reaching season 2012-2013. And I cant seem to find players less than 12M!! The decent players cost around 12-20M and a little bit better player cost 20M+. And the regens. 1.5M is the cheapest that cost me to buy a regen. Some even worth 15M according to my scout. It's different when I first started the game, the fees are much more realistic. And I only want to buy back up players for crying out loud! The one I want to buy to play in the best eleven cost around 25M+.

I made this thread specially to rant about Otamendi's price. He's only valued 3.4M atm, but if I want him, I have to spend over 20M! I mean,come on! I see guys here getting him here way cheaper than this. Trust me, I done everything I can. I praise him, declare interest in him,for like 2 years now. I'm even in his list of his favourite person. And if I managed to find players less than 12M, it'll be a miracle.

Players do not get more expensive, you're just not trying hard enough.

All the decent players are that expensive eh? Well, you're obviously not trying hard enough, as no matter how far you go into the game, there's ALWAYS bargains somewhere.

Either u are a poor negiotiator or u seem to be looking at the wrong players, there are always bargains on FM

You are being robbed, i get Otamendi for 5 M at first season, and hi was valued at the same price.

You are not push into the 'limit' price,and about otamendi,you can get him with 5-7 mil so loan him in first season and put the future price at 6,5 mil,thats the limit price for otamendi.

You are not push into the 'limit' price,and about otamendi,you can get him with 5-7 mil so loan him in first season and put the future price at 6,5 mil,thats the limit price for otamendi.

You do know that I'm in season 2012-2013 not 1st season right..

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

is this for Fm10 mate?
Um yes ; I'm posting in fm10 forum arent I

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

I dont really get it..Does me having 70M budget when I'm launching the bids contribute to this problem?How much you guys spent on Cesar Azpiculeta (spelling?)?

*Sigh* No, you having a large budget contributes NOTHING towards other player's values. Maybe some managers will ask for more because they know you have more, but that'd only be a few million difference anyway. Try searching for talent, and not searching for price. There are a LOT of quality players for nearly nothing, you just have to look, not just scan over the players with the absolute best potentials and highest prices.

Scout national teams, look for players you need in an area, and scout them all from random national teams. That's how I found a lot of quality players, Dusan Kuciak ($1.5 million), Lauren (first season free, he'd be too old for you now), I even contemplated putting in a bid for a couple Iranian players with great potential, but decided against spending only a couple million on two alright players and instead threw a lot of cash at Palermo for Edinson Cavani.

Look around and you will find PLENTY of talent for little money, and don't come back saying you haven't found anyone because that just means you either missed a LOT, or you weren't trying.