Why these happen?

• Thread starter Thread starter Alpay Ayd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 696

Alpay Ayd

Reaction score
I read a post from a moderator says u can't go everymatch with the same tactic... Well I don't! Yet I even sometimes lost against low reputation teams in friendly not to mention since I bought the game I restarted 3 times with Fenerbahçe which is the favorite for the Turkist League I got fired 2 times in the mid-season because of my league position which is 10. and 8. right now with the 3. game I am 16. in the table with 10 games played.
But the better side to this in europa cups my team act normal and I had the results in all 3 games as I expected them. So it seams there is no problem there.
There are way too much fauls for my team. My asistant keeps telling me to go on an easyer aproach on tackling eventho i use "Stand off opponents" as shout and "More cautious" as tactic.
Connected to this there are at least 5 yellow cards every match, and 1 red on every 2 match as average. Yet opponent usualy gets away with 1 yellow.
When a players begins to go inside the box from the flank and if he hugs the corner line, there is nothing defence does except to look at him on his side and always these positions end with the goalkeepers move which means save or goal...
When two players begin to tackle and if the ball becomes "Loose ball" the player who is the near to the ball doesn't go to get the ball so a more distanced away player runs to get it or the ones who tackle.
This also happens with passing too. When a player passes to some other, if that player can't catch the pass and there is another player from the same team on the balls direction, the target player of the pass quits following the pass and lets the other player to take it but ball goes and hits the player like it is a post, and eventho it hits the player he goes on moving forward like nothing happened.
Through balls, well... When a player pass to lets say forward player to run to ball that player usualy mixes up the side he is trying to score and starts running otherside not to the balls direction.
Similar one to this is for example a team is using corner kick and defend sends the ball away from danger lets say to middle field, the attacking teams player who gets the ball tries a through ball while the both teams tries to get their national positions because they thing attack is finished, attacking team returns to attacking but defender team i mean the whole team keeps on going trough to middlefield and when the target of the pass gets the ball only 1 player runs to defend.
When you sub 2 players in the middle of the match at the same time, the teamtalk oppens for two players right, you click something for the first player and as a reaction for example it says "looks relaxed and motivated" when you click something to say to 2. player that first one goes lose and says "nothing is been noticed" or something diffrent but usualy it says nothing been noticed.
When there is a goalkick if goalkeeper sends the ball to RWB or LWB the player doesn't pass it to the winger eventho the player who is pressing the player is far far away.
Some of the shouts you make at the normal day doesn't goes to match so you have to say it again while the match is going on and it sometimes stacks if you click the other option of a shout. It shows the "Hit early crosses" in tactic screan and in the quick shout menu on the top it might say "look for overlap".
If I press space bar on the match to pause it if the ***. man. was saying something on the right, it disapears.
Match training, if you assign defence positioning for the R.M. match with Fenerbahçe if you look the other day it might changes to a diffrent matches training.
These are just that I can remember. Sorry for my bad English.

Don't tell me you have never come across with any one of these problems! Am I the only one having problems? Which team are you managing?

Back