Why wont my players go out on loan?

• Thread starter Thread starter STJOHNBHOY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4K

STJOHNBHOY

Reaction score
Ive promised reserve team members to loan them out and it says in their happiness box they are happy to go but reject every club who makes offers. They are top young players who i cant fit in my premier league squad but dont want to sell. Ill have space for them within a season or 2 as players get to old. Im Newcastle and the clubs coming in are top and decent clubs like AC Milan,Bayern,Porto,Lazio,Espanyol,Monaco,Bolton.They should be jumping at the chance but are rejecting them and now the transfer window is closing are getting concerned i wont find them a club when theres been loads offers. Why wont they go?

Probably because most of those clubs are in similar situations to yours - those players won't play. If they are English players i find that they hardly ever want to go to France or Italy as youngsters

you can try just assigning them to one of your feeder clubs.

If they still won't leave then - just let them play a couple cup matches here and there give them a taste of the first team whenever you can and keep them fit in the reserves.

None are english im using them for the euro rules. Its guys like miranda,munos,olivieira who would easily make a difference at most of the clubs who came in. it doesnt seem to matter the clubs level they just refuse. i think when the window shuts theyll hand in trasfer requests. Do they ever just stall to force a transfer?

This is what feeder clubs are for is it not? and if they can't get into Newcastle's first team they won't be first team at Milan or Bayern.

Back