Ncfc4lyf1

Reaction score
Why won't my 2010 editor open. I want to copy the stats from Jens Lehmann into 2011. I open it but it says it is already running when it isn't!!!!!!!!!

Do you have Football Manager on at the same time?

I'm guessing the process has begun running but the window hasn't popped up yet. That's what happens to me. Double click it once and then wait, it doesn't come up instantly.

Restart PC and try again. If you still cant open it, run task manager and check there.

Are you trying to have the 2010 and 2011 open at the same time?

Yeah I need both open at once so I can copy everything. I have open:

MSN
Google chrome
FM11 Editor
FM11

And I want FM10 editor up too

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

It just opened what was meant to be the editor but it was a black screen and just closed straight away

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Does anyone know of an update that has Lehmann in?

Close all other programs. Get a pen and paper and write down all the attributes down on paper then close 10 editor and load up 11 :)

The editor 2010 isn't up. It won't load that's the problem :(

this use to happen to me all you do is jsut wait a while then eventually it will load up

Close fm11,fm11 editor and anything else to do with fm before you try to load fm10 data editor.Then it will load up

try restarting your computer and if that doesn't work uninstall (but keep any saved files you want)

I'll try that then load FM10 editor up again

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Still not working. It loads up but comes up with a black screen and closes back down again

I haven't restarted laptop yet I will do that in a moment.
But I ain't reinstalling as I did that last Sunday

Or an alternative. Someone else just creates a db with Jens Lehmann on it?