Wich Chelsea 1st Season player will good for my budget?

Reaction score
because i wanted to decreasing my squad and replacing them with some wonderkids..any players in chelsea should be taken in transfer list? a lot of my players not even has a chance of playing so..i think it's just wasting my payroll..sorry for my bad english

2e0jwb9.jpg

14c5e7o.jpg

Don't sell Lampard and Ramires like the above guy did. That's idiocy. I highly doubt Man Utd paid 20m for him, so I reckon he's fiddled that personally. You don't need many changes. You need to have a winger clear out, Kalou and Malouda out, players like Willian and Douglas Costa in. A playmaker would help but isn't necessary to do well, I signed Thiago on loan with a 20m future fee for the next season.

You can try to be sure if Manu pay 20 m for Lampard 48 months..Actually PSG pay 19 million euro cash money :D :D But I didnt sell at first :D I am silly
Actually you can sell Ramires for 20m to Arsenal, Ivanovic for 17 to PSG, Alex for 15 to City at the beginning if you offer them to the clubs...

My transfers are what Champions League Champions do, but yours is what Blackburn or Aston Villa do...

Lampard is 34, he is no more play...

Hamsik, Ganso, Srna, Criscito, Cavani, Lahm are the worldwide transfers of the team..And Ganso, Hamsik, Cavani, Criscito among the most valuable 20 players in the world...

Cavani is the 3rd most valuable footballer after Messi and CR after his transfer to me...

View attachment 249260that was mine, keep lampard he is an absolute tank, as you can see by my name i love him!!
i played:
GK - Cech
RB - Ivanovic
CB - Terry
CB - Luiz
LB - Cole
DM - Mikel, then essien when he got back
CM - Lampard
CM - Ramires
AML - Cavani
AMR - Mata
ST - Torres

@sterling101 I don't even make Ramires available for reserve team..cz you know..he's vital in Chelsea :D agreed with you

@Integral you're completely wrong..I'm the man who need bargain as much as possible..I'd love work with some youngster...make him big in future and get paid for that but i still needs win :D your transfer centre show me how you exploring transfer budget too much..that was great but it's just not my style of management ..THX BTW

@Lampard8 we're just a bit difference in chosing player though..Lampard-Ramires duo..Torres at front..i played Mata on att-left and sell Essien for 11.M bought Fellaini :D

Back