Dezy

Reaction score
Lost my first save with Wigan so I'm starting again...
I have a ?15m budget and looking for players for most areas! Has anyone had any success with Wigan?
Open to all suggestions

GK - Ben Hamer - Age 25 - Charlton
RB/WB - Chris Solly - Age 22 - Charlton
CB/DM/CM - Rhys Williams - Age 24 - Middlesbrough
LB/WB - Rhoys Wiggins - Age 24 - Charlton
AM/FW - Anthony Knockaert - Age 21 - Leicester

They should all be willing to join your club.
I'm surprised Wigan have such a large transfer budget. They are usually broke :S.

Like the look of Rhys Williams - Thanks

I have a Wigan save going in Classic mode so not sure if it will be the same. Currently in 4th season, in Champions League spots in Premier League (was taken over in 2015/16 season so am now rich!). In the first season I bought Will Hughes (?3.5M), Adam Le Fondre (?4M), Aaron Cresswell (?3.5M), Tom Ince (?6M), Oguchi Onyewu (Free), Mohammed Sissoko (Free). Sold a few too (Watson, Beausejour, Dicko, Gomez and Pollitt (to Liverpool!)). Finished 1st in Championship and lost in Europe League Final (to Swansea).

i got balanta(7.5+1prom), ince(5m), a.milosevic(500k), c.poulsen(900k), cresswell(3.2m) and zivkovic(loaned to leeds). then sold jordi gomez(4.5), beausejour(4.5), mcarthur(3.7). only cresswell plays below average and ince scores sick goals playing as inside forward in both wings.

I got promoted first season won the league after game 40
and finished 12th the next season.

Gonzalo Castro is very good.
Young player about 17 called Tielemens plays for Anderlecht

I'm surprised Wigan have such a large transfer budget. They are usually broke :S.

I think it's 'cos of the Europa league and the sale of McCarthy. Doubt you'd get as much in the 2nd season without getting promoted.

I started with wigan signed jordan rhodes who is a goal machine, tom ince and harry mcguire from sheff utd. things going well until i had a freak result at home to blackburn beat 4-0. then my game crashed after i beat sparta prague 4-2 and was top of europa league and had won two games in league and lost one so now im just back to day after blackburn defeat. im playing 3-2-2-2-1. whats the best formation to get the best out of wigan?

I do Some random stuff with my clubs so I Kinda Need Players for wigan