Wigan 2-3 Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K

Matty

Reaction score
Another fantastic result for the blues.

Being a blues fan myself i am ecstatic with the run of form that we are on at the moment. 8th in the league, is ridiculous.

i know there is a long long way to go, stranger things have happened, but if we can keep the morale and passion up and dig these results out like were doing, a stay in the premiership is almost certain.

a good team spirit is going a long long way at the moment, so lets keep it up!

To any blues fans that will read this, Keep right on!, SOTV, get down the ground and support the lads. i will be as always!

if you don't want to come down the ground when were on a run of form like this, playing well "for once" lol , don't even bother. your not a proper fan!

and to add to all that, bring on the potential money splash next month... lets hope whoever is brought in doesn't upset the harmony down St Andrews at the moment.

A very happy blue nose :)

Thanks for reading ;)

Great result, with the 40m in January, a late push for europe?

that depends on whether the 40m does come as promised. though im not convinced they'll maintain the kind of form required to enter europe

Definately not Europe but they are showing the steel required to stay in this league, and somehow Lee Bowyer is actually playing well, I thought that was impossible. Thumbs up to Mcleish.

i think if they sign dzeko and grafite like theyre being linked with that will help, theyve also been linked with demba ba and michael johnson who would also give them the extra pussh they need

I feel sorry for Michael Johnson, I think he's a top player, and has had a bad injury which has hampered his development. I'd have him at Fulham with open arms, but he wouldn't come to us.

he may come to you, i think hes unlucky to, i hope he leaves and ventures further in his career, sadly barry and de jong are just playing too well right now, hes not getting in that team in a hurry

Yeah sad but true. I also feel sorry for Bojinov, great talent but hasn't been able to play properly at City due to the two baaad injuries he got.

yeah hes class too, i for one liked gelson fernandes at city, no idea why we sold him i thought he was class, held the midfield and scored goals

yeah he was very highly rated and did impress in games. But I think you guys paid well over the odds for Lescott.

well we can afford it though, its not like we spent our budget on him, hes class though no doubt, not worth 22.5 millon though

Yeah, the owners pockets are endless. The familys value is frightening: 558BILLION. But I still think 23M for a lad who's only played 4 premier league seasons, missing nearly all of one through injury is too much, I also think he showed a digusting attitude towards Everton.

i would love to agree with you to be fair lol

but we will have to see who gets bought and see if they fit into the team well i think.

i think we have an outside chance.

but i would be more than happy to finish 17th this season, so us being 8th at the moment is brilliant but realistically too much for us this season.

but who knows, build on the squad with the money thats now being given.. next couple of seasons maybe.

Woop i was watching the match on the computer and although we played rubbish in the first half we was amazing in the second. Would you ever of thought the blues would of came for 1-0 down to in 3-2?

I will be at the West Ham game Singing away and being behind the blues!!

KRO!! SOTV!!

I still don't believe the stuff this chairman is saying about this £40m to be given.

well everyone is entitled to their opinion.

but you don't have to believe it we do.

and its not 40 million transfer budget that includes wages as well

if we spend 20 million i think thats enough for january!

not many others will spend more if any.

so we have a great chance of survival.
and i think at the moment with the way were playing where we in the table, we will attract far more players than if we were near the bottom.

just cant wait to see what happens

:)

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Woop i was watching the match on the computer and although we played rubbish in the first half we was amazing in the second. Would you ever of thought the blues would of came for 1-0 down to in 3-2?

I will be at the West Ham game Singing away and being behind the blues!!

KRO!! SOTV!!

Ye its like a blues never seen before with this much spirit and determination!

loving this season with the passion of the players, unlike seasons gone by when they don't even want to be there. even Larsson is putting shifts in again, wanting to sign a new contract whereas he was dubious before.

and fair play to you mate, me too as always!

bring on another win i hope. i would hope for 4 points out of west ham and blackburn now after a win at wigan which i thought we would lose. cant be too optimistic

we are blues fans after all LOL

KEEP RIGHT ON TO THE END OF THE ROAD KEEP RIGHT ON TO THE END!

Can't wait for the weekend! bring on west ham!
The thing about the 40 mil is that it includes wages, so we will probably only actually spend about 20 - 25 million to spend on players.

Can't wait for the weekend! bring on west ham!
The thing about the 40 mil is that it includes wages, so we will probably only actually spend about 20 - 25 million to spend on players.

thats fine with me lol. 20-25 million we havent spent before :)

KRO

COME ON THE BLUE BOYS!

Back