Wigan; 2nd Season; £7.5m!!

• Thread starter Thread starter W4FC B3N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

W4FC B3N

Reaction score
I don't know how but I have £33m in finances and they have given me £7.5m to spend.. I could probably get more by asking but basically I need to initially strengthen 2 areas of the team; MC and DL.

Have fun! ^_^ I haven't edited this before anyone says anything.. Wigan got £16m in parachute payments and finished last season with £13m finances plus other sponsership and TV rights payments.

View attachment 143426View attachment 143427

what is parachute payements?

efrain juarez, izaguire both from celtic are decent.

Tried izagguire las tseason but they wanted like £13m :( Juarez seems like a good player.

First ask your board to increase the percentage from transfers.

I've done that.. But looking more in to it I could do with a couple of English players. Currently got 7 trained in England and I need 8.

Buy players from the teams that relegated last season, I managed to get Phil Jones (£2.7m) and Mauro Formica (£1.4m) both from Blackburn and they were quality for me.

Managed to get Fabian Delph on loan and bought Giles Barnes and Alan Tate.

DL - Go for Roberto Carlos if you can, or maybe Luis Ibanez from Dinamo?
MC - Hmm, interesting. Why not go for Edgar Davids who is supposed to be free at the beginning but in 2nd season he maybe plays for a club and is under 150k...

You got them relegated and they didn't sack you? Ok they'll both do ok at that level, but shouldn't you be aiming for decent players for the premiership?

I'd have gone for Seamus Coleman/ Kyle Walker for your right back, and for your right winger try for stanislas on loan

Hopefully you'll get some good performances out of Gucher and make a profit from him.

Good investment.

Alex Smithies perhaps as a backup to Enyeama, he turns out class and is English

Tried.. They wanted 6.5m and I wasn't spending most of my budget. Managed to get about 5/6 players.

Back