Wigan Atheltic tips needed.

Reaction score
started a save with wigan, and wo
uld appreciate some advice on which players to buy, formation, etc.

just finished my first season - a respectable 13th in Prem, and won the FA Cup.

First thing I did was get Danny Wilson on a Season long loan from Liverpool - great partner for Caldwell.
Second, try to get Mushaga Bakenga from Rosenborg. I couldbt get him to come in the summer, but got him on a free in Jan - scored me 7 goals in 13 games.

Most of my budget went on two strikers Rade Prica and Yaya Sanogo. The problem with Wigan at the start of the game is a lack of firepower - Rodallega is the best striker there, but cant hit a barndoor! Same goes for Di Santo. TBH, the first team is not that bad when you first get there. No idea how Victor Moses or Antolin Alcaraz get on as they were both wanted by other clubs and sacrificed in order to boost the budget.

thanks alot mat[FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]e. Will take a look,

really appreciate it
[/FONT]​

Also, I played a fairly normal 4-4-2 formation, rarely deviating from it. Diame in CM, alongside McCarthy - Diame defensive, McCarthy Attacking / support, depending on the strength of who I was playing. Crusat had a very good season from Left wins as well.

Back