owainkanee7

Reaction score
i am currently wigan and i have around about 5million to find a good striker to get me lots of goals so i can survive relagation and a centre back as i have all ready bought steven n'zonzi as a holding midfielder, any suggestions?

darwin quintero(3 million euros), jackson martinez(3 million euros), mota(pohang stellers-925 k), griffiths(700-800k from 10 january). also buy diego novaretti and soumare(both excellent central defenders, score lots of goals from corners, 1.4 million euros each). if you pay 48 months instalments you woun`t have problems with bankruptcy

Dzimitry verkhostov(sp) from belarussia is very good he's a CB, Ivan Bandalovski a cheap RB, Victor simoes(sp) is a cheap poacher, Wilfrid bony has a release fee of 2.7m and he's quality for my current wigan save 6 goals in 5 matches, quintero as gabriel17 said.
if you need anymore positions feel free to ask as i'm also playing a Wigan save :D

don't buy wilfried. he has amazing stats but his injury proneness is very high(19). so you`ll have a player that plays 15 games per season and that`s not good at all

I have started a save with Wigan, and I found that Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) scores a lot of goals, 12 goals in 14 matches. Although, he is not that cheap; £3.8 million. So, after I had bought him I only had £1.2 million left, which is one of the down-sides to buying him.

I sent a scout to Brazil, he came back with an awesome player, aged 18.
I paid 1,5 million and 7,25 on 48 months. Tbh i regret it now cus the idiot wants a friend, which has work permit issues, 6 months later he wants to move -.-, well im gonna keep him, and hope he settles down in the future, do you guys know anything about it?:mad: