Wigan players set to refund fans

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 553

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Wigan's players are to personally refund Latics fans who bought tickets at the DW Stadium for the 9-1 hammering at Tottenham on Sunday.

More...

They should. if I was a Wigan fan and went to watch that Wigan game, I would seriously start to think about who I was supporting.

Too ****** right! To be fair, could you see any other team in the Prem refunding the fans' tickets? No because most if them are greedy, money motivated **** ends.

Up the latics!!

I am sure a few would...

Too ****** right! To be fair, could you see any other team in the Prem refunding the fans' tickets? No because most if them are greedy, money motivated **** ends.

Up the latics!!

No most other teams don't lose 9-1XD

Up the latics!!

All players are, if koumas(or anyone) was offered 5k extra per week, he'd take it, even from Hull.

Bendtner refunded 15k of his own money to fans who bought a shirt with his name because he changed his no.

This stinks of Dave Whelan. He will be giving the money back but wants the fans to think the players are.The players will naturally go along with it.

I think the Wigan players should be given a DVD of the game just to remind them how shambolic they played. Just so they dont repeat it.

Back