• Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhowie

Reaction score
Wigan Football Club Earlier Today Announced the Resignation of Manager,
Roberto Martinez in his statement he said 'Wigan Football Club have been
great to me but i just cannot work well with this team i am leaving to give
the club a better chance of sucess in the future.

Wigan have searched the country for a Prodigy in managing. They found a certain
youth aged 17 from grimsby who managed a young team and won 3 leagues with them.

Today Wigan announce the name and signing of new manager Rhys Howie.
He has become the youngest premier league manager and has vowed to avoid relegation.

He Has Been Given £7,250,000 (£7.25m) to work with and a wage budget of £550,000 (550k)
he has opted to win the premier league and the board have given maximum funding.

Wigans First Capture Of The Season Is Former Arsenal and England Ledgend Sol Campbell on
a free.

Wigan Sign Former H.Tel-Aviv's Keeper Vincent Enyeama for £220,000 (220k).

Wigan Left Back Eric Edman has signed for Wolves on a deal worth £2,000,000 (£2mill).
Wigan Manager Said 'Eric is a good player but the funds are needed and
Eric isnt getting any younger'

Wigan Sign Ivorian International Lacina Traore From CFR Cluj on a deal worth around
£6,000,000 (£6mill) most of which is to be paid in 48months. The Wigan Manager Stated
'To me he is a great prospect for the future but is good enought to achive great things
at wigan and has a great hight our other strikers dont have.'
Lacina Traore Stated 'A move to wigan was a dream come true.'

Wigan Confirm Marlon King Today was Released On a Fee Of £900,000 (900k). As he left
in his car a group of fans chanted....
'Punches Girls in the eye,
Got Caugh Now hes doing time,
they Split his ring in D-wing,
there all bumming Marlon King'
The Wigan manager overheard and when announcing Marlon Kings departure he brought up
the rhyme and laughed along side the chairman and press.

Wigan make a shock signing of Real Madrid Ledgend Ronaldo From Corinthians for
£7,000,000 (£7mill) the manager welcomes his experience along side liddle.
The fee is thought to be around £4,000,000 (4mill)upfront and £3,000,000 (3mill) in 48months.

Rhys Howie Called A Press Conference Today to show off all new singings to the media and
revealed Mario Melchiot as the Captain for the 09/10 season. he also stated hes looking
forward to his first game in charge against Arsenal and would like a draw or a fluke win.

Green = Draw (Score)
Red = Loss (Score)
Blue = Win (Score)

Rhys Howie's wigan Held Arsenal To a 1-1 Draw At the DW Stadium today and the manager
was pleased with a draw against a top four club.
Wigan manager rhys howie didnt seem angry after loosing 4-2 at home to united saying
they won the premier league last season and are the best team in the world but
we put up a good fight. I couldnt have asked for a better performance my lads were
amazing today united just found the net more times.

Wigan are celebrating today after advancing in the League Cup beating Leeds united 1-0
away from home. The Manager also had a smile on his face during the match and seemed pleased
with the overall score and performance of his team.

Wigan Manager Was Frustrated with his team untill the final wistle against Everton who were
2-0 up untill Lacina Traore pulled one back from impressive teamplay. Rhys Howie Stated
'We Are Playing Top 4 Football but were not Finished Top 4 Style'. The Score Finished 2-1 fulham.

For Once We Have Seen Rhys Howie In An Angry Mood As Wigan Loose 2-1 Away To Fulham
The Manager was Angry With One Player In Perticular. The Manager Stated
'Hugo Rodallega was amazingly bad today.... *sighs* he had at least 10 chances 1 on 1's
and missed every single one but all round not too bad of a performance'.

Overall At The Moment Im In Trouble by the looks of things *Gulp* oO)

Comment Back : ) tactic tips and any feedback good or bad concerning anything to do with my season. : ) cheers

And if anyone can help tell me how to upload my screenshots because i have screens of all my matches, transfers and the league table.

Last edited:
So Gutted..... :@:( my pc crashed and i lost all my fm saves :/ :( very dissapointed sorry

Thread Closed.

done. unlucky mate. try making some backups next time if you have an unpredictable pc ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back