• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 600

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Preview by Match of the Day commentator Simon Brotherton followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Wigan and West Ham in the Premier League.

More...

A player who isn't fully fit sometimes isn't worth playing. Look at Etherington yesterday, had little impact on the game.

Ah, thought he was fit for the match. Didn't know wasn't fully fit.

Hey, Hammers, good luck with filling the 80,000 seats up in the Championship:)

Grant should be sacked imo. I am going West ham v Sunderland next week which is now a bit of a pointless game. I was hoping West ham would win and Birmingham lose today to make next weeks game exciting. It is very likely Grant will get abuse at the Sunderland game as my mate told me he had stuff chucked at his car after the 1-1 draw with Blackburn last week.

Has any other Manager got two different clubs relegated from the Premier League in consecutive seasons?

We love you Wigan, we do! We love you Wigan, we do! We love you Wigan, we do! Oooooh Wigan, we love you!!! Cracking second half, went to the ground. Pitch invasion, my little brother ran on lol. Weird though, because we aren't safe yet, but it was the last match of the season at home and we have a massive chance of staying up now.

Back