Wigan !

• Thread starter Thread starter Morsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 936

Morsey

Reaction score
Any Suggestions For Players Im Wigan In My First Season ? :)

When I went them it was really difficult for me Mido in 2nd friendly got a injury that would last at least 2 months so Terminated Loan brought in John Fleck and Steven Fletcher and Andronic from Romania Team didnt fair too well losing my first 12 League games in a row but about 9 of the games I went ahead first my defence was the majoy issue. Then finally beat Hull City 6-1.

Heres the signings that enabled me to finish 6th with wigan 1st season...

Need to offer Sanchez a great contract otherwise he wont come. Falcao and Eugene are brilliant up front together 20 goals and 18 assists between them.

You also will need to wait till January to sign a few of them.

have a look at christian benitez as well but khanvicted's transfers seem pretty good but he has obviously took a risk in selling all the players and bringing in so many new ones its a risk with trying to get the team to gel together

have a look at christian benitez as well but khanvicted's transfers seem pretty good but he has obviously took a risk in selling all the players and bringing in so many new ones its a risk with trying to get the team to gel together

Your right it is a bit risky but the key is not using all the new signings straight away. Use your original players the ones you wish to keep and try and blood the new players in slowly something like 4 at a time, lol.

I managed to finish 6th though, I started great surprisingly, slacked towards the end. Was not able to beat the likes of man city, utd, arsenal and chelsea though. Tbh I probably only finished 6th because of the likes of Villa Everton and Tottenham having poor seasons.

Last edited:
Back