this him after a few seasons of first team football realy good midfielder

good creativity
great passing
allround great midfielder
can play anywhere across

updated player do you think he will get any better

View attachment 302901

Last edited:
Can you upload/share his picture please?

I'd be interested in seeing an updated shot of Hughes, I've got him this good; be nice to see him better!

View attachment 302764
He has a low asst report as I've got some other amazing players..

Hi Mate. I kept his focussing rotating between Adv Playmaker, Quickness and Winger. I kept him training AML until he became natural and doing the same with AMR. He has natural AMC and AML. I play him Winger AML, Inside Fwd AMR, Advanced playmaker MC or rarely he plays Box to Box MC ....He has developed quite nicely!

What's a good price for him, derby want 5.75 mil for him, is that worth it? When is he ready for first team prem football too?

What's a good price for him, derby want 5.75 mil for him, is that worth it? When is he ready for first team prem football too?

I picked him up for £4.7m start of second season as Spurs.. 4.5/5 star potential at the moment.. not bad, he will drop to around 3.5 stars in a few months though..

I'm in my first season and they want 5.75 so I'll try get him for that, could he go straight into the first team? I bought bennett but I loaned him out

I got him at the end of his contract for free, just unsettled him and declared I was interested and would do I can to get him. Snubbed Derby and came to Norwich. Trained him as AMR, became natural and was an absolute beast. Countless assists and scored some wonder goals too!

Just signed him for my Wolves side in the first January transfer window for just over £5m. I was relying on scout reports which were glowing as I thought that price was a bit high even though his stats looked promising for a 17 year old. Reading this thread has made me glad I picked him up for that price now.

Will Hughes is fantastic in my save! A regular in the England squad, and have won a couple of Golden Boy awards and other awards haha.
Mason Bennett also alongside...

Just signed 4.1 m 2013 january transfer window to liverpool :) i hope he ill play dlp role better than shelvey

just signed him for stoke(first season) for 2.5milllion plus Cameron Jerome going the other way he's just picked up a sports hernia though and is out for 6 weeks so it shall be interesting to see if that stops his development in any way

I picked him up for £4.7m start of second season as Spurs.. 4.5/5 star potential at the moment.. not bad, he will drop to around 3.5 stars in a few months though..

what skin are you using ????