Name: Will Hughes
Club: Derby
Nation: English
D.O.B: 17.4.1995

SS:

zrDg8.png

PsYqw.png

Kmmpm.png

I thought to make the name of the thread something like 'Ultra ginger from Derby' XD
Nonetheless, seems like a good player.

He's a good player and a good lad! I know him in real life! He played for England U21's the other day! Should go far in the footballing world. He's also a massive fan of Football Manager!

i dont like the team he plays for.. but player wise cannot fault him.. he will go far if he left that club

ive signed him 3rd season as city and looking for big things from him and prowse

i dont like the team he plays for.. but player wise cannot fault him.. he will go far if he left that club

ive signed him 3rd season as city and looking for big things from him and prowse
1 nil! 1 nil! 1 nil! and.... last year.... ten men! we only had ten men! we only had ten men! seriously i been on about this guy to marshall updates master for a year or so, guna b a great pl player for years to come... look to see how he develops on fm

how much did you get prowse for i bid upto to 5 million and still could not get him

I signed him for Middlesbororugh,and hes playing very well,passing 15,creativity 16,improving all the time:D.

Guys check my Peterborough tread he plays in my first 11 we are in third season and most probably we will win Premiership.

He is perfect player for advanced playmaker support,currently he is in top five players by distance covered.

i signed Hughes season 1 for 4m and placed him in the reserves. season 2 hes in the first team squad and playing in cup games and on the bench for league games, last 20mins that sort of thing. 5 star potential highly recommended.

BTW didnt have any luck with Prowse, how many years did u wait before you signed him, they want 11m in November season 2.

Anyone fancy to post screenshot of him?

WON PREMIERSHIP IN 3 SEASON WITH HIM IN FIRST 11.
HuRpY.png

Play him as an Inside Forward on the right, hes incredible. Perfect understudy/replacement for Wilshere. Not very quick - even when he develops, but his short passes and arrival in the box are brilliant. Great at Box2Box and Advanced Playmaker too.