• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 79730

Personally guys i hope he does, people can say what they want but all his signings have been great for us apart from Ben haim, i dont see why some people say he wont last the season, city supporters have been waiting years and i think we can wait a little longer for this top quality squad to gel, he is a great manager and the only 2 men i would replace him with are Mourinho and Martin O' Neill. give your thoughts;)

Yes he will be manager by the end of the season and ****** will be in the champions league next year.

Bit of a pointless thread really.
Yes he will be there at the end of the season why would he not.? he has signed good players and the team is playing well and they will finish in the top 4 why would he leave or get sacked.?

Bit of a pointless thread really.
Yes he will be there at the end of the season why would he not.? he has signed good players and the team is playing well and they will finish in the top 4 why would he leave or get sacked.?
because i know citeh fans who have become impatient with him, apparently we should have a team with people like messi in it but he wont come, i think we need to establish ourselves into the big four or the new super six that is forming according to pundits, we will replace loserpool at the end of the season

Lol 'Loserpool'.

There's no way you will get Messi, he wont leave Barca for anyone.

because i know citeh fans who have become impatient with him, apparently we should have a team with people like messi in it but he wont come, i think we need to establish ourselves into the big four or the new super six that is forming according to pundits, we will replace loserpool at the end of the season

What is your problem with liverpool yes they have lost loads of games its just a drop in form every team has it do they not?

What is your problem with liverpool yes they have lost loads of games its just a drop in form every team has it do they not?
i dont like liverpool because liverpool dont like city, end of

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Lol 'Loserpool'.

There's no way you will get Messi, he wont leave Barca for anyone.
i never said we would get him though, i would faint if we even had a bid accepted like i did with kaka, i knew he would not come, instead he went to real madrid, the best team in the world other than man united

Yes but Liverpool shouldn't, the reason they were in the top four is because they lost twice last season, 'Big four' teams can't afford losing streaks and if Spurs, Villa, City or Arsenal don't get one soon, you could be in trouble, best hope Aqualiani settles in quick because Liverpool were never a 2 man team, they were a 3 man team but the 3rd man has gone to Real Madrid, and no not Arbeloa.

hey, any manager can be a sucess with unlimited money at his disposal aye.

i dont like liverpool because liverpool dont like city, end of

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

i never said we would get him though, i would faint if we even had a bid accepted like i did with kaka, i knew he would not come, instead he went to real madrid, the best team in the world other than man united
real madrid are nowhere near the best team in the world. i know you said second. they have a good attack but i don't think they'll get anywhere with such a poor defence.marcelo is useless. i think ramos is the most over rated player in the world. and their cb's can be a bit average.

real madrid are nowhere near the best team in the world. i know you said second. they have a good attack but i don't think they'll get anywhere with such a poor defence.marcelo is useless. i think ramos is the most over rated player in the world. and their cb's can be a bit average.
i think they do focus too much on attack and i dont understand why they dont strengthen defence, no team is good without a backbone to fall on

Someone was watching the Madrid game tonite ;)
Pundits slaughtered the Madrid back four, especially Marcelo.
Casillas best keeper in the world? No way.

Someone was watching the Madrid game tonite ;)
Pundits slaughtered the Madrid back four, especially Marcelo.
Casillas best keeper in the world? No way.
I watch them all the time;) because of my glory supporting mate:@ and they always suck at defending. to be fair to casillas it was just one very bad game. he has them sometimes. its strange he goes from immense to poor in the blink of an eye.

I watch them all the time;) because of my glory supporting mate:@ and they always suck at defending. to be fair to casillas it was just one very bad game. he has them sometimes. its strange he goes from immense to poor in the blink of an eye.
yeah i have noticed that honestly, but however you cant knock him i think he has one goalie of the year plenty of times to prove that

Real are no way the best team in the world, Did anyone actually watch the AC Milan vs Real madrid game? Milan completely out played real seriously milan absolutely hammered them possesion wise, out smarted you name it couldnt believe real actually got two goals if im honest.

imo, i just dont feel that mark hughes is up to it. sure, he's done a wonderful job at blackburn, guided them to the uefa cup (renamed europa league), but with that kind of $$, you simply need to deliver. i feel that he's the kind of manager who is more suited to mid-table teams as he seems capable of improving their stature. if man city can maintain their fine form (draw to wigan was an exception), i dont see why he cant keep his job. however, if he happens to get the sack for not delivering, i think roberto mancini could be appointed as manager.

Ye if Hughes does not deliver i think think the owners will turn to a big international name to take charge.

his job is safe if they were gonna get someone else they'd have done it by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back