Will Newcastle United buy someone in this summer?

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Frutty

Reaction score
Alright, I am very worried and in the same time, interested about Newcastle United's status. Clubs from Premier League, like Wolves, West Brom, that will fight with Newcastle to avoid relegations have already bought some quality players, but Newcastle haven't bought anything, even there are some quality free players. I know Mike Ashley doesn't give that much money, but I guess buying something won't destroy anything.
And yes, it might be early, but I am very worried about them that they won't sign any important player in this summer and will fail in Premier League next season.

/discuss.

Dont you mean someone?

Anyway:

I think they should really get an out and out striker who can bag them in the Premier League. Also I'd get a keeper because I don't feel Harper is good enough for this level, maybe Enyeama as he was decent at the World Cup. After that your usual back up loans and free transfers are sure to come in.

well we supposedly have had a £5 million bid to sign Mevlut Erding from PSG rejected and are close to signing Henri Lansbury on loan.

well we supposedly have had a £5 million bid to sign Mevlut Erding from PSG rejected and are close to signing Henri Lansbury on loan.

And how can he help us to avoid the relegation?

proven goal scorer 15 in 31 league games better than relying on Andy Carroll.

Their midfield is already packed with Quality,but their defence needs tightening up

Rumours of Jlloyd Samuel and Vladimir Weiss are circling around. Hughton confirmed the enquiry on Samuel

We need a keeper, right back and a striker imo.

What I wish would happen: Enyeama (Sign), Rafael (Loan), Vela (Loan)

What will prob happen: **** all.

Back