Reaction score
So I've after rage-quitting my BETA Man City save because we're 4 games into the season, with 0 goals scored. The exact same thing happened with Liverpool. It seems, no matter what I do, all of my players start attacking moves about 20 yards out of the box, and my striker will always take a shot either just outside, or just inside, the box. Have yet to create a single great chance despite using tactics from here, and any half-decent chance is saved by the keeper - no matter how good the keeper is. I genuinely feel so disheartened, I'm not sure if I even want to continue with FM2018, and we haven't even gotten the full game yet.

I will take literally any advice - FM18 ME quirks that can be used, tactical advice, player advice, anything.

Since you've given us absolutely no information about your tactical approach, not much help we can give. You've described a couple of issues you're seeing and that's it. That doesn't' help anyone analyze what you're are doing.

Pre-made tactics don't always suit every club and every squad.

The pre-made tactics are decent if not exceptional from what i have seen, but they should be more that enough to get chances and goals with Man City. There must be something you are doing to absolutely destroy morale or fitness if it is the case that you havent had a single chance. Part of me says that is a massive exaggeration though because you are getting frustrated at the game.

Give us some information... tactics used, players in which postitions etc etc. then we may be able to help.