Will this laptop run fm?

• Thread starter Thread starter chorzowski
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4K

chorzowski

Reaction score
SAMSUNG Series 3 NP3530EC 15.6

I've read the fm requirements and this appears to match them, but I just wanted to make sure before I buy it.

Will this be able to run fm well? I like to run many leagues and nations (10-15 usually) will I have an issues with this laptop?

Thanks in advance...

The processor might be a weak point there, but I think it will run ok if perhaps a bit slow.

The processor might be a weak point there, but I think it will run ok if perhaps a bit slow.

thanks for the reply, so what sort of processor should I be looking for so it runs smoothly? I'm not really looking to spend more than £450.

The processor is an i5-2410M, while the one I posted was an i5-3210M. But yeah, I think it will run FM decently. It's a shame though, since they both cost £499 and you're getting a weaker processor than the pink one. Why the **** don't they deliver it in black or something.

I'll try to find one in a different color, but if not then f*it I'll just get the pink one. No point me getting a weaker processor for the same price just for the sake of the color

I'll try to find one in a different color, but if not then f*it I'll just get the pink one. No point me getting a weaker processor for the same price just for the sake of the color

Hey, we're all pink on the inside...

haha we sure are ;0 cheers for the help!

I'd take this advice with a pinch of salt. Having worked in IT for a while now I can tell you that the i3 processor in the original thread is more than capeable of handling FM and is quite a good processor indeed for general use!

Ofcourse the i5 is better, but but an i3 processor can even be used to handle a lot more intense games.

I personally use a laptop with an i3 processor and get 5/5 game speed rating. This with just 4GB of RAM too as I don't have a reason to upgrade.

My Laptophas 6GB Ram and i3 processor and have 5 star game speed and 5 star computer performance.....

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i7 2600 @ 3.40GHz
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 690MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V PRO
Graphics
SAMSUNG (1920x1080@60Hz)
AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series (ATI)
Hard Drives
112GB INTEL SSDSA2CW120G3 ATA Device (SSD)
932GB Western Digital WDC WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0 ATA Device (SATA)
1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0 ATA Device (SATA)

^my specs but I run 5/1 on game speed because of running 78 leagues in 28 countries - it all depends on how much data you want to load up. the one star for game speed is nonchalant and the only thing that slows my game speed down is the amount of things to do within the game!

Back