Owen1985

Reaction score
Basically I can get this pc really cheaply and was wanting to purchase FM16 and was wondering if this would be good enough to run the game? I don't usually load loads of nations and leagues I usually stick to one nation and one or two leagues from that nation.
Processor Intel Pentium D Dual Core 3.00Ghz | 2 Cores / 2 Threads
Memory 4GB
Hard Drive 160GB
Optical Drive DVD Rewriter Optical Drive Installed
Internet Ready Yes, via Ethernet cable
Wireless Ready No
Licence Windows 7 Professional Licence on case + 64 Bit Installed
USB Ports 2 Front / 6 Rear

Basically I can get this pc really cheaply and was wanting to purchase FM16 and was wondering if this would be good enough to run the game? I don't usually load loads of nations and leagues I usually stick to one nation and one or two leagues from that nation.
Processor Intel Pentium D Dual Core 3.00Ghz | 2 Cores / 2 Threads
Memory 4GB
Hard Drive 160GB
Optical Drive DVD Rewriter Optical Drive Installed
Internet Ready Yes, via Ethernet cable
Wireless Ready No
Licence Windows 7 Professional Licence on case + 64 Bit Installed
USB Ports 2 Front / 6 Rear

Not really, 3D don`t think so, too old proc.
What video card ?

You cant, Cpu is is too low/old but whats your GPU ?

You cant, Cpu is is too low/old but whats your GPU ?

It isnt too low at all. FM15 requirements was, Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon XP: 1.6GHz+ V/7/8: 2.2GHz+, and 1GB RAM.

Dual core 3.0Ghz is enough and 4GB Ram, especially if your only loading one nation with a couple of leagues like you say. Specs shouldnt be that much different from FM15. Depending on your GPU you probably wont be able to play 3D. But looking at your specs im almost certain your GPU wont be good enough. Should run 2D fine though or you could always use commentary only.