Will you ever able to become owner/chairman

• Thread starter Thread starter Bsk2k2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 9K

Bsk2k2

Reaction score
I was wondering beings though you can see how much you have earned as a manager. At any point on Fm will you be able to buy a football club etc? appoint yourself or hire a new manager to work for you? I think it would be a brilliant idea. Whats the chance of this happening in future game?

i would love to see this as an additional part of the game but i doubt it will happen but never say never eh??? ;)

Football Manager Hirer? No thanks.

i would love to see this also but as kris said it would prob die off after a while.

The game is called Football MANAGER, bringing in an ability to become a chairman and owner sort of defies the point of the name Football Manager, it would never last anyway.

How would being the chairman be fun? Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a fantastic idea, as the manager to earn 20-30 million euros, and have the ability to buythe club from its state from a lower league, and invest money into the stadium, players, coaches, managers, school for young players, and one day be a champion in the firstleague, the Champions League ..... it would be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!
then sell the club and again to buy another !!!!!!

Football Chairman 2013. Could work but would be a totally different game.

It is a fantastic idea, as the manager to earn 20-30 million euros, and have the ability to buythe club from its state from a lower league, and invest money into the stadium, players, coaches, managers, school for young players, and one day be a champion in the firstleague, the Champions League ..... it would be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

when you put it that way , it does actually sound really fun lol

Owner/chairman alone sounds bit one sided, but if you could be owner, chairman and manager that would be superb, just think about all the transfers you`ve missed because board wont give you more money eventought the club is swimming in it.

Being able to handle every aspect of running the football club you love would make the game even more interesting

Just wouldn't be realistic for me as the current title is football "manager". But maybe they could, as someone else said, bring out a new game with these options in, or put it in the game as an option!!!!
But if they went down this route i personally think they would lose a lot of their fan base.

its called football manager now, chairman manager is it XD

that will never happen, although it sounds like an OK idea

Back