I was just testing it and decided to upload it, I need to sort out a little problem with it though.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

yes thats the little problem

I will have a try at using all the nations in the world but will have to split them into a number of groups.
Can't be on 1 group? (a match everyday haha)

Huh? We can't play everyday? I'm sure the countries is less than 300 (will be a fun database)

there are 220 Nations so too fit them in I would have to make the tournament as follows:

Round 1 - 20 groups of 11 teams (20 games per group) with top 3 from each group qualifying for:
Round 2 - 4 groups of 15 teams (28 games per group) with top 4 from each group qualifying for:
Final Group - 16 team league (30 games) with winner of group being named as champions.

If there is some interest in this I will have ago at making it tomorrow.

Hmm, really, we can't make all 220 nations into 1 group? (if you say not I will try)

there are 220 Nations so too fit them in I would have to make the tournament as follows:

Round 1 - 20 groups of 11 teams (20 games per group) with top 3 from each group qualifying for:
Round 2 - 4 groups of 15 teams (28 games per group) with top 4 from each group qualifying for:
Final Group - 16 team league (30 games) with winner of group being named as champions.

If there is some interest in this I will have ago at making it tomorrow.

Any news after this 4 days?

European League of Nations

All 53 European Nations compete to become Champions of Europe.

Isn't possible for the other nations of rest of the world to be inserted in this fantastic DB?
Thanks ***** of all your great works,and sorry for my bad english!!!

I have updated the OP and will begin making custom database's over the next few weeks, feel free to make any suggestions and I hope you enjoy using my database's.

Hey Will! I would really appreciate if you want to help me. I have tried by my self in the editor, but i could not actually get it to work. I want to recreate the Royal League, which was an Scandinavian wintercup (My link to it will not Work, but you can read about it on Wikipedia). But i actually cannot find out how i should recreate it. It is in the editor, but i do not know what i should change so that it will become a part of the game and the right teams will qualify for the tournament. I hope you will like to help me!

Scottish teams in the English League's

Teams from the Scottish leagues have been added to the English leagues based on their reputations.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192153611

Hey Will! I would really appreciate if you want to help me. I have tried by my self in the editor, but i could not actually get it to work. I want to recreate the Royal League, which was an Scandinavian wintercup (My link to it will not Work, but you can read about it on Wikipedia). But i actually cannot find out how i should recreate it. It is in the editor, but i do not know what i should change so that it will become a part of the game and the right teams will qualify for the tournament. I hope you will like to help me!
had a go at this but getting crash dumps, may try again later.