• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 641
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Young Scottish defender Danny Wilson has signed for Liverpool on a three-year deal after moving from Rangers.

More...

Anfield is the place to be this summer :D

Dont think this was the best move for him. Hes not going to get first teams games at Liverpool.

Dont think this was the best move for him. Hes not going to get first teams games at Liverpool.

I wouldn't be so sure. He's definitley a player for the future as such a young age, and if we push Agger out to left back then I'm sure he'll be given his chances in central defence.

With our lack of depth he may get quite a few. Currently 1st choice LB and will be 2nd if we get a new one. And he is also 4th choich CB so he will probably play in cup games and against weak teams in Europe.

he'll get gets, plus jamie hasnt got long left in him, and the greek looks like hes heading out

I wouldn't be so sure. He's definitley a player for the future as such a young age, and if we push Agger out to left back then I'm sure he'll be given his chances in central defence.

I hope so for his sake. Hes the best Scottish prospect for years and so far hes looked like he can actually play. Unlike like the last few Scottish prospects.

Fleck still is a prospect, people forget hes still only 18, so there is plenty time for him to develop into a quality player, and with Boyd gone he may get more first team football. As to Danny going a bit sad as he looked promising, but 5mil is very good value for him.

Fleck is still young and alot of pressure has been put on him but the Scott Browns and pretty much half that young hibs team all looked like they would be great players and most just never got any better.

I reckon he will get more football than people think. Kyrgiakos looks on the way out, making Wilson our 4th choice defender. Also if Hodgson only decided to bring one left back in he will be 2nd choice there as-well.

i will tell you what liverpool have made two excellant signings in the past few days considering their money problems. well played to yous coming from a chelsea fan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back