rapid86

Reaction score
Wimbledon Season Saver

View attachment 80133

So been struggling alot with FM18 so far especially with formations so I decided to create my own. It is a basic 5-2-3 formation with 2 wing backs and two wide forwards that cut inside

Been doing a **** of alot of tweaking watching the games and have now pretty much saved my season and job due to this formation. Seems to work well with lower league and I find it creative but safe defensively.

Assistant does OI and training for me as I am focusing on tweaking the tactic

I am going to continue tweaking but so far so good will update with more updates, it is set to attacking as standard but counter works just aswell when leading or playing a bigger team

V1.1
Changed set pieces
Role changes

Download HERE -- Mediafire
View attachment 1131324 -- Hosted here

Any feedback greatly appreciated, be gentle my first tactic

Last edited:
yeah of course...the team i am dont have the players for the tactic yet but i joined the club in march

png.gif

Last edited:
Download link not working for me. Can someone please upload again?

Thanks

Mükemmel taktik (H)

Glad to see its working for others and not just me, working on a couple more tweaks as still quite a few things I am not happy with. I think the general tactic is good now just a bit more fine tuning then I will turn my attention to training and OI if I get time after continued tweaking 8-|

Will try to attach the file here is I can work out how to do it so there is another link

View attachment 80094

I took over West Brom in December with the club 18th, managed to turn it around finishing in 8th on the last day of the season. Icing on the cake was winning the FA cup the week after.
It's the only tactic that I've been able to get something out of so far and some enjoyment!!!KUTGW

Looking forward to the update.

Will test with Brighton, when i test i load up in December starting in 18th position and give the test tactics 17 games.