coys1996

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the Win One, Take One Challenge!!

In this challenge you need the in-game editor and a random name generator off of the internet.

You first choose a team and edit all of the players out of that team by terminating their contracts. You then put the first team squad of every premier league team into a separate name generator. The chosen name is placed into your squad and you do this for every other team until you have 20 players. IF you have no goalkeeper by the end of this, do what I did in this video...

The aim of this challenge is to see how well you can do with the squad you have randomly generated.

RULES:

. A win mean you can take a randomly generated player from the team you just beat

. A loss mean you do the opposite and generate one of you players and the chosen one is put into that squad

. A draw means you do both and generate both teams and the chosen ones switch teams

. You can't buy or loan players for the first team but you can sell players in your reserves squad to generate money as you will be paying a high wage budget if you get good players

TO SEE HOW I DID AGAINST THIS CHALLENGE, CLICK THE LINK HERE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxcSH9CPuhg&feature=youtu.be

It is primarily for the EPL but it can be played in other leagues such as the La Liga

You should credit the original creator in the future.

bornexplorer88 - It only works for the Premier League. It was supposed to work for La Liga too, but whoever created the editor data I use, they didn't quite do it correctly & makes Spain unplayable if you use it.