Status
Not open for further replies.

Joss

Reaction score
Hi guys, just loaded up my first 'real' save for FM11 and all looks OK.

Couple of things though, firstly, the kits that came up on the demo, aren't now coming up on the full game: Not a huge problem I guess, but a little annoying.. any ideas?

The second thing, which is why I actually made this thread, is that I followed THESE RULES on how to go into "Windowed Mode" - the rules apply to FM10, but they worked on the demo, and now won't work on full game.

(I'm using steam, via disk)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

EDIT: Kits are definitely in FM11 folder, as opposed to the demo, which would obviously be one possible reason :(

Also, "windowed mode" is greyed out on the preferences > "display & sound" screen.

Last edited:
To get window mode its under prefences, display and sound

Try this Joss

Go to preferences in FM. Go to display and sound then change resolution to windowed and confirm :)

Have you moved the kits into the new Football Manager 2011 folder and not the Demo one?

Have you moved the kits into the new Football Manager 2011 folder and not the Demo one?

Yeah they're definitely in the FM11 folder. Some of them show up, others don't :S.

Forgot to say in OP, I've been to display & Sound, windowed mode is greyed out.

Just thought i should probably quit and re-load! (6)

Is skin cache unticked and reload skin on confirm ticked?

Is skin cache unticked and reload skin on confirm ticked?

Yup :)

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Sorry guys, bit of a false alarm: Windows mode now working once I restarted FM11.

Kits still don't work though :S

Will keep trying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.