Windows compatibility help!

howardrocket

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have just purchased an old PC game with Recommended Specifications of; Windows 98SE/2000/XP, my laptop runs on Windows 7. I have already installled the game, however when I try to run the game I get this error message;

This application can be launched with a release version of Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/ NT 4.0/2000/CP Server 2003 only.

I have tryed using the compatibility troubleshooter which puts it in to Windows XP (Service Pack 2), but it just comes up with the same error message again. I have also tryed manually changing it, to all compatibility modes available, but again it comes up with the error message when I try to run the program.

Any ideas or help with this problem would be much appreciated, the game I have installed and trying to play is LMA Professional Manager 2005.

Thanks for any help, Will.

I have googled a lot, tryed and looked a lot of forums, but have found nothing that helps with my problem.

What game is it? Had a similar problem with a old game i bought. I googled it, and i found the installation guide for Windows 7.

Same problem running it as an administrator.... the game is LMA Professional Manager 2005.

Try googling it. that's how i figured out mine. Google knows everyting.

Back