joseph2883

Reaction score
Hello all, took the Borussia job after my first season at Villa, got second my first year at Borussia want to go for first. I have 85million euros(I think, might be dollars though I'm not at home to look) and I really want to upgrade my AMR spot, I the tactic I use most calls for a Winger-support. Also I wouldn't mind upgrading my CB slot, I have ginter/subotic opposite Hummels and would love an upgrade if I can get one that is cost effective(Balanta is at PSG so he isn't).
Also Martin Montoya is TL for only 7.5mil should I jump on that, I have Großkreutz as my starter there right now. Thanks for any and all help guys.

Andre Hahn at AMR for me has been beastly, and he is dirt cheap too (RC of 3.5 M $, I think). Has 9 goals and 14 assists for me as a Winger Support. Plus, he's German, that should help with quotas, if any.

Montoya is pretty decent, nothing more. If you can wrangle, get Rafael/de Sciglio. WC, and definite upgrades on both players. Another alternative is Sebastian Jung (German, again.)

As for CD, check to see what OL want for Umtiti. He can be pretty good. And you can pounce on Rugani for a free in January.

If you haven't got Eder Alvarez Balanta, you should. He turns into the best in a couple a seasons and can get for cheap.

Daniele Raguni is another cheap option from Juventus

Marquinhos from PSG might be available too

Carlos Vela from Real Sociedad could be an option

El Sharaawy from AC Milan if you can get him for your Right-Wing.