Reggaezal

Reaction score
Both my wingers are relatively young and have 17 dribbling,flair and accel/pace. However as alot of players do, their crossing is like 14/15 and even when a player has 20 crossing, the ball most of the time does not connect due to fat defenders :mad:.

Anyway, im sick of having 2 players who just run up the field and get to the byline to cross, because thats what you get when you set to crossing Mixed or Often. How can i get the most out of my wide players? I set their crossing to rarely and throughballs to mixed but it doesnt seem to help much. I want them to go through the middle when there is space and not run to the flanks whenever they get possesion

Ooooh last question, Does placing a right/left mid on the attacking midfield position affect his mentality and game play?

Any tips and tricks will be appreciated :)

Thanks for appreciating the joke but you could have left with some advice too -.-

Get some tall strikers who can connect on the crosses. Look for guys with good bravery, anticipation, positioning, strength, jump, and headers.

set ur instructions as follows

Forward runs: often
run with ball: often
long shots: rarely
cross ball: rarely
through ball: rarely

this will ensure that ur wingers will try to dribble past ur opponents and drift into the middle and get themselves into good positions to shoot. a 4-1-2-2-1 formation would help a lot

-----------GK-----------
DR---DC---DC---DL
-----------DM----------
-------MC---MC------
AMR------------AML
------------ST-----------

hope this helps ;)

Well if your wingers see lots of the ball and when they cross nothing comes out of it maybe try putting Crossing to rarely so they will cut in side and they might create more that was

You could also try Changing your tactic and play narrow and see if that helps you